100% full Not resolved

Yesterday around 5PM, I came to SV Tire Shop to get a used tires.When I got there, the person took my tire, put on the used tire on the rim, and put the tire on my car.

I paid my money, and drove off. About 30 minutes later, we notice a knocking noise. I went to pull off the road, and my car skid across the road and into oncoming traffic. I get out and look at the wheel, which is no where to be found.

I'm in complete shock. The tire is gone, and so are the bolts that hold the tire to the wheel. I called AAA and they came out and handled awesomely. The tow truck driver told me thats what happens if you dont fasten the lug nuts completely.

I then called this business, and the owner answered and said "Don't worry, get it to me and I'll fix it". I'm sorry, but you almost killed me and my daughters because you're not competent enough to put on a tire, and you think I'm going to let you do more "extensive" work on a car that a mechanic would do, and not a simple job like putting on a tire, that a teenage girl could put on?? So I told him that was unacceptable and he started screaming at me, calling me a "little ***" and every name in the book. He then said that he "gave me the lug nuts to put back on myself"...

Ask yourself this. Firstly, when have you ever gone to any tire place anywhere and had to "put the lug nuts back on yourself"? Secondly, if he had in fact given me the lug nuts to put on myself, how did the car go 30 minutes of driving, on the highway mind you, and the wheel not fall off? In fact how did I make it out of the parking lot.

I informed him that I would be contacting my attorney because he refused to fix the problems caused by his negligence. He instructed me to "Do whatever I want" and proceeded to cuss me out. Because of his negligence, not only is my car ruined, but we missed our flight and now our Christmas plans are ruined. It would have been one thing to make a mistake, but making it, blaming me and cussing me out and bold face lying about it is another.

Merry Christmas.

I hope you guys have a great holiday.I wish we could.

EvDark1 wrote the review because of "negligent service provider" at SV Tire Shop and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5000 and wants SV Tire Shop to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by SV Tire Shop used tires for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with SV Tire Shop?

Comments