SV Tire Shop
Yesterday around 5PM, I came to SV Tire Shop to get a used tires.When I got there, the person took my tire, put on the used tire on the rim, and put the tire on my car.
I paid my money, and drove off. About 30 minutes later, we notice a knocking noise. I went to pull off the road, and my car skid across the road and into oncoming traffic. I get out and look at the wheel, which is no where to be found.
I'm in complete shock. The tire is gone, and so are the bolts that hold the tire to the wheel. I called AAA and they came out and handled awesomely. The tow truck driver told me thats what happens if you dont fasten the lug nuts completely.
I then called this business, and the owner answered and said "Don't worry, get it to me and I'll fix it". I'm sorry, but you almost killed me and my daughters because you're not competent enough to put on a tire, and you think I'm going to let you do more "extensive" work on a car that a mechanic would do, and not a simple job like putting on a tire, that a teenage girl could put on?? So I told him that was unacceptable and he started screaming at me, calling me a "little ***" and every name in the book. He then said that he "gave me the lug nuts to put back on myself"...
Ask yourself this. Firstly, when have you ever gone to any tire place anywhere and had to "put the lug nuts back on yourself"? Secondly, if he had in fact given me the lug nuts to put on myself, how did the car go 30 minutes of driving, on the highway mind you, and the wheel not fall off? In fact how did I make it out of the parking lot.
I informed him that I would be contacting my attorney because he refused to fix the problems caused by his negligence. He instructed me to "Do whatever I want" and proceeded to cuss me out. Because of his negligence, not only is my car ruined, but we missed our flight and now our Christmas plans are ruined. It would have been one thing to make a mistake, but making it, blaming me and cussing me out and bold face lying about it is another.
I hope you guys have a great holiday.I wish we could.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Negligent Service Provider
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a bumper for our car. Macco was to paint it. They charged us $15 extra for buying our own parts. When we went to pick..."
- "AVOID AT ALL COSTS OR IT WILL COST!!! Called Skinner Meineke about replacement of catalytic converter, was quoted $225 out the door. Got there and it was actually $640! They..."
- "So, first off, I have used Maaco before, with GREAT results at that. This time however, for the second 1997 Wrangler I have had painted by them, this was a..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "On Saturday, August 6, 2016, Google ganged up on me and Closed /Blocked my Very First Gmail Account which was called: [HOWARDPAULSHORE @GMAIL.COM] without Providing Me With A Legitimate, nor Honest..."
- "I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot,..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."